- Create your account on app.spyce5.com or log in with your existing account.
- Navigate to the Nodes page and click the Add Full Node -button.
- Select the node you want to purchase and press the Order button.
- M - Community Node - 2 vCPU cores , 4 GB memory (RAM)
- L - Professional Node - 4 vCPU cores, 16 GB memory (RAM)
- XL - Superpower Node - 8 vCPU cores, 32 GB memory (RAM)
- Fill in your payment information as well as possible discount codes. Press the Purchase button.
- Wait for the node to initialize. It will take about five minutes until your node is installed and synchronized to the network. Your node is ready for use when it is labeled as Running.
- Navigate to your node dashboard by pressing the Dashboard button.
- Login to the dashboard with your SPYCE.5 portal credentials.
Note: SPYCE is running nodes for the Shimmer network. As the protocol is different from IOTA, it is not possible to connect the nodes from the IOTA Firefly wallet, but only using the Shimmer Firefly wallet.
- Open Firefly and go to “All Settings” → “Network Config”.
- Click on “Add node”.
- Copy your node name from your dashboard URL and paste it or type it into Firefly.
- Your node is added to Firefly. Feel free to set it as the primary node.